We love shipping parcels and pressies to our customers and friends… almost as much as we enjoy receiving them! If only all those recyclable cardboard boxes came wrapped in recyclable tape! Use Pandabode™ packing tape to ensure that your box, parcel, birthday or Christmas presents, are packed securely, as well as sustainably!
- 24mm Width x 50m roll length.
- Made in the UK from recyclable brown kraft paper - recycling bin friendly.
- Sticks to itself and most other materials.
- Mouldable to contours, shapes and textures, for a tight seal.
- Medium strength adhesive - slightly stronger than many typical masking tapes.
- Removes cleanly from most surfaces. Posters and pictures stuck to painted walls are removable with no damage to the wall.
- Stickers, such as postal labels, can be stuck over the top of the tape.
- Packaging can be recycled.
- Get heavy duty reliability from a thin tape, for peace of mind when sealing and securing any gift box or carton, however fragile.
- Write and draw on our tape with pens or pencils and it’s also paintable.
- Tearable by hand, yet very strong once applied.
- Shhh… it’s quiet!
- Self-adhesive - no water required.
- Packing and sealing small and medium sized boxes and parcels.
- Securely strapping small boxes together for shipping.
- Moving house.
- Picture framing - medium strength tack seals and allows repositioning or removal.
- Arts, crafts, making a scrapbook.
- Wrapping birthday or Christmas presents.
- Suitable for masking for some painting and decorating applications. Medium tack allows clean peel and minimises paint bleed.
Water resistant, not waterproof.
Not for archival use.